St. Louis Multi-Vehicle Accident Attorneys
Call (800) 391-4318 If You Were Injured in a Collision With Multiple Vehicles
Accidents involving multiple vehicles pose increased risks of injuries, including greater risks of catastrophic injuries or wrongful death. Pile-ups often result from a chain reaction of events, which makes determining the cause the wreck and who can be held liable for any injuries a challenging process. Fortunately, those issues can be handled effectively by experienced personal injury attorneys.
Why Choose Meyerkord & Kurth?
At Meyerkord & Kurth, our firm has established a national reputation for being bold, aggressive, and proven advocates for the injured. Over the years, we have leveraged more than a century of combined experience to help victims injured in all types of auto accidents recover compensation for damages such as their pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages, and more.
Some things that set our firm apart include:
- Over 95 Years of Combined Experience
- More Than $450 Million in Compensation Recovered
- Proven Record of Success in Auto Accident Cases
- Contingency Fees – No Fees Unless We Win
Let our team help you after a multi-vehicle accident by contacting us for a FREE consultation. We’re available 24/7 to help.
Fault & Liability in Multi-Car Accidents
In multi-vehicle car accidents, proving fault and liability often becomes the most challenging aspect of a case, as there can be many potential causes and multiple parties to blame.
At Meyerkord & Kurth, our experience has taught us the effective strategies needed to address fault and liability in multi-vehicle accidents, including the following steps:
- Thorough and meticulous investigations to determine an underlying cause
- Identifying all involved parties and potential parties at-fault
- Working with law enforcement to evaluate any police reports
- Gathering evidence or working with experts to support a case
- Crafting sound arguments as to who was negligent and how
- Arguing against claims that victims contributed to their own injuries
- Negotiating fair settlements with insurance companies, or litigating when necessary
Multi-vehicle accidents are complex largely because they can involve issues where multiple parties contributed to collisions. For example, this may be the case when a driver who is texting fails to slow their vehicle on a congested highway, causing a rear-end accident that leads to a pile-up. Addressing such issues means investigating meticulously, and pinpointing where negligence, safety or traffic violations, or other acts of carelessness took place.
Other situations and acts of negligence our firm can handle include:
- Driver error and inattention
- Distracted driving
- Drunk driving
- Unsafe lane changes
- Truck accidents and commercial vehicle accidents
- Dangerous roadways
- Defective products and auto parts
Whatever the situation may be, it is important to remember that all drivers on the road have a legal duty to take steps that allow them to safely operate their vehicles – and they can be held accountable when they fail to do so. By working with a firm that has the resources to conduct investigations into a multi-vehicle accident, as well as the experience to fight insurance companies that want to shift blame to other drivers, you can gain the support to pursue the compensation you deserve.
Meyerkord & Kurth is passionate about protecting the rights of victims and families who have been harmed in a multi-vehicle traffic collision. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Trucking Accident $2,000,000
Auto P/I $731,000
Auto Accident $447,500
Motor Vehicle Accident $447,500
Auto Accident $441,645
MoDOT – Road Defect $392,734
Auto Accident $350,000
Dump Truck $350,000
Truck Accident $300,000
Auto P/I $300,000