With decades of experience and a track-record of favorable verdicts, you can rest easy knowing our attorneys have your best interest in mind.
St. Louis Broken Bone Attorneys
Injured in a Car Crash? Call Our Experienced Team at (800) 391-4318
Any type of preventable injury has the potential to create unexpected challenges in the lives of victims and their loves ones – including medical expenses, lost income, and considerable pain and suffering. In cases involving serious broken bones and fractures, however, setbacks, financial strains, and suffering can be even more profound.
That’s why it is crucial for seriously injured victims and their families to work with lawyers who have the resources and experience to secure the compensation they need.
Why Choose Meyerkord & Kurth?
At Meyerkord & Kurth, our St. Louis broken bone attorneys have a proven record in guiding clients toward the justice and financial settlements and verdicts they require after suffering preventable harm – including the most serious and devastating injuries imaginable. Because we know seriously injured victims have elevated needs and that these cases raise the stakes, we apply the full scope of our 100+ years of combined experience to fight for the best possible results.
- Over 100 Years of Collective Experience
- More Than $450 Million in Compensation Recovered for Clients
- Proven Record in Serious Injury Cases
- Contingency Fees – No Fee Unless We Win
If you wish to discuss a serious injury case involving fractures, broken bones, and / or serious disabilities and impairment, contact Meyerkord & Kurth for a FREE consultation.
Damages Created by Broken Bones / Fractures
There are many auto accident cases where victims suffer injuries that don’t require emergency care after the accident, major treatment, or long-term recoveries. Although their injuries can still cause considerable pain and suffering, as well as various losses, serious injuries have greater potential to result in these types of needs, as well as more substantial damages.
For example, broken bones and fractures may result in:
- Major surgery / multiple surgeries
- Long-term recoveries, including physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Nerve damage / soft tissue injuries requiring additional treatment
- Lasting or permanent impairment / disability
- Physical pain and suffering
- Extensive medical bills / future medical needs
- Lost income / diminished earning potential
- Mental anguish and other emotional injuries
When Is a Broken Bone Injury Considered Catastrophic?
Injuries are considered catastrophic when they require significant medical treatment, result in long recoveries, and / or cause lasting or permanent impairments. In the most severe cases, broken bones and fractures – especially when they are severe breaks or affect certain parts of the body – can require victims to undergo multiple corrective surgeries, which not only increase their recovery time, but also affect their ability to work and earn wages. If broken bones result in disabilities or impairment, they can also prevent victims from performing the type of work they did before an accident, if they are able to work at all.
These significant damages can all be taken into account in catastrophic injury cases, By working with proven attorneys who can help them establish fault and liability, victims can seek full and fair compensation to cover these losses, including their future needs associated with treating injuries or their inability to earn wages they once did, and the emotional suffering they and their loved ones experienced.
Recovering from a Broken Bone Injury
After suffering from a broken bone injury, it's important to seek proper medical attention to ensure a full recovery. Depending on the severity of the injury, recovery time can range from a few weeks to several months. During this time, you may experience pain, discomfort, and limitations in your daily activities.
At Meyerkord & Kurth, our experienced personal injury attorneys understand the physical, emotional, and financial toll that a broken bone injury can have on your life. We are dedicated to helping our clients receive the compensation they deserve to cover medical bills, lost wages, and other damages.
In addition to seeking medical attention and legal representation, there are other steps you can take to aid in your recovery:
- Follow your doctor's treatment plan and attend all necessary appointments
- Rest and avoid excessive physical activity
- Eat a balanced diet and stay hydrated to promote healing
- Participate in physical therapy or rehabilitation as recommended by your doctor
- Stay in communication with your attorney and provide updates on your recovery progress
Don't let a broken bone injury hold you back from living your life. Contact Meyerkord & Kurth today for a free case evaluation and let us fight for the compensation you deserve.
Steps to Take After a Broken Bone Injury
Dealing with a broken bone injury can be overwhelming and stressful, especially when it was caused by someone else's negligence. Here are some important steps to take after a broken bone injury:
- Seek medical attention immediately. Even if you don't think the injury is severe, it's important to get checked out by a medical professional.
- Document the incident. Take photos of the accident scene, gather witness information, and keep track of any medical bills or expenses.
- Contact an experienced personal injury attorney. A skilled attorney can help you navigate the legal process and fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Follow your doctor's orders and attend all medical appointments. Your health and well-being should be your top priority.
- Stay in communication with your attorney. Keep them updated on any changes in your health or medical treatment, and provide any information or documentation they may need.
At Meyerkord & Kurth, we understand the challenges of recovering from a broken bone injury. Our compassionate team will work tirelessly to pursue justice and compensation on your behalf. Contact us today for a free case evaluation.
Call Meyerkord & Kurth for a FREE Case Evaluation
The pathways for recovering damages after a serious injury exist, but they do not guarantee that victims will receive the outcome or the compensation they deserve. That’s especially true when corporations and insurance companies fight to pay as little as possible. This being the case, any victim or family that needs to assert their legal rights and recover damages following broken bones should enlist the support of proven attorneys who know how to level the playing field with these defendants.
Learn how our award-winning St. Louis broken bone lawyers can help in your catastrophic injury case. Contact us for a free consultation.
$844,711 Amputation Injury
$225,000 Auto Accident
$75,000 Auto Accident
$77,500 Auto Accident
$125,000 Auto Accident
$447,500 Auto Accident