Missouri & Illinois Personal Injury Attorneys
Call 24/7 800.391.4318
Man Electrocuted in Hotel Pool

Man Electrocuted in Hotel Pool

A man was electrocuted while swimming in a motel pool in New Jersey last month. According to officials, a 34-year-old man was swimming in a pool at the Aztec Motel in Wildwood when he came in contact with stray voltage underwater. As the man went into convulsions, a 17-year-old Fair Lawn boy jumped into the water to save him. The boy was also electrocuted in the water. Emergency responders claimed they too felt the electricity when they went into the water to save the man. The man was rushed to the Philadelphia hospital where he remains in critical condition. The motel owner claims the incident was caused by a nearby light.

A business owner or property manager has a legal requirement to keep their property safe and properly maintained. When unsafe conditions cause injuries, the negligent party must be held accountable. The legal team at Meyerkord and Meyerkord, LLC, has more than a century of combined experience handling injury cases of all types. Let our legal team help you understand your rights with premises liability laws. If a property owner is liable for your injuries, our premises liability attorneys at Meyerkord and Meyerkord, LLC, will work diligently to prove that the property owner was responsible for your injuries by allowing an unsafe condition to exist. We have obtained over $350 million in settlements for our clients and we will work diligently to get you the best possible outcome for your premises liability claim. Contact St. Louis' best premises liability attorneys at Meyerkord and Meyerkord, LLC, today to ensure you receive your rightful compensation.

Categories:

Take the First Step Towards Recovery

Put Experience On Your Side Today
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.