Recently there have been several recalls throughout the U.S from cars, to food, to toys. The St. Louis personal injury attorneys at Meyerkord & Kurth represent all types of cases ranging from child safety issues, product liability, and consumer safety concerns. Below is a list of recent recalls on everyday products that you may have in your house. Please check to see if you own any of the products so you can keep your family and yourself, safe. All recalls were effective on Thursday throughout the U.S.
- Gena Accessories- 9,400 silk scarves made from Jan. 2007-Feb. 2015 were recalled because they do not meet federal flammability standards. The scarves were sold in NYC boutiques and Amazon.
- Civia Cycles-Hyland bikes are recalled due to a aluminum fender set part which caused a severe cervical spine injury and nerve damage in a consumer. The bikes were sold throughout the country between April 2008-March 2013.
- Goochie Goo Garbs-Sensory grab garb blankets are recalled due to a wire that is attached to a ribbon injured a child.
- Toro-their recycler 22, which is a walk behind mower with the model number 20337, has been recalled due to improperly installed blades. No injures have been reported yet, but the breakage could lead to serious injury. The mowers were sold throughout the U.S. between February and March.
- Homelite Consumer Products-823,00 12-amp electric blower vacuums are recalled after complaints the blowers have been malfunctioning. The following model numbers are affected: UT42120, UT42120A, and UT42121. The units were sold at Home Depot and Direct Tools Factory Outlets.
- OWT Industries-Expert Gardener electric blower vacuums are recalled due to overheating which may cause a fire. The following models are included: 20254EG, 20254EGA, 20254EGB, 20254EGBC, 20254EGC, and 21254EG. The units were sold at Walmart stores from 2012 through March 2015. In 2013, 225,000 other units were recalled as well.
Please contact the experienced St. Louis personal injury attorneys at Meyerkord & Kurth if you or a loved one were injured by any of the following products, or any others that may have caused harm.