COVID-19 UPDATE: We are open! Our team is working and offering consultations via phone, e-mail, and video conferencing.

Proving Lost Income

When you are involved in a traffic accident one of the components that you can receive compensation for is lost income. The burden is on you to present to the adjuster that you lost wages due to the accident. The easiest way to prove the amount of time you missed is by obtaining a letter from your boss or supervisor that delineates the time you missed, the amount of wages you would have received, and the reason why you lost these wages was due to the traffic accident. With this letter the adjuster should take your loss of wages under consideration when determining your settlement amount.

The personal injury attorneys at Meyerkord & Kurth are experienced with motor vehicle accident claims and can help you or someone you know who has been in a motor vehicle accident. We have a track record of recovering millions of dollars due to car accidents and helping clients recover from their traumatic experience. Our personal injury attorneys are licensed in Missouri and Illinois. We have logged thousands of hours on the phone with insurance companies and recovered millions of dollars for medical bills, pain and suffering, and property damage. We have over 95 years of combined experience. Please contact us at (314) 300-3000 or (800) 391-4318 for a no-obligation assessment of your potential motor vehicle case.

**The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.**

**Past results do not serve as a guarantee of future results.**

**The information on this St. Louis personal injury website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.**