No one wants food poisoning, especially at this festive time of year. I'm sure you would not want to be the culprit at the work party, or family get together that made everyone rush for the bathroom. Keep these tips and tricks in mind over the next few weeks, and all will have a Merry Christmas:
- Keep cold foods cold, and hot foods hot
- Don't leave food out at room temperature more than two hours-bacteria starts to grow after that time
- Eggs, meat, dairy, poultry, seafood, etc.…is at risk for spoiling sooner
- Try to bring non-perishables such as chips, crackers, fruit, cookies, bread
- Utilize crockpots
- Put cold things on ice when a refrigerator is not available
- Set out a little food at a time on smaller platters
If you follow these few simple rules, you and those around you will be able to enjoy the Holiday feast, and still feel great to open presents without being sick.
The skilled lawyers at Meyerkord & Kurth are dedicated professionals with over 95 years of combined experience all types of accident cases, and are ready to serve you. Likewise, when represented by Meyerkord & Kurth, you will receive the personal attention and excellent service that you deserve while we work tirelessly for you to get you the financial compensation you deserve. Please contact us today for a free consultation.
**The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.**
**Past results do not serve as a guarantee of future results.**
**The information on this St. Louis personal injury website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.**