An Overview of Hotel Liability Cases
Hotel owners and managers have the responsibility of ensuring that their premises and facilities are in good condition and safe to be used by their guests. Unfortunately, accidents do occur in hotels, and they can frequently be attributed directly to negligence on the part of the owners or managers of the hotel. A hotel accident can occur in a variety of different ways, but some of the most common causes include:
- Appliances which malfunction due to lack of proper inspection and maintenance or due to inherent design flaws or manufacturing defects
- Poor lighting in rooms, walkways and stairwells
- Insufficient property maintenance or upkeep
- Wet or uneven floors which increase the risk of slip and fall accidents
- Broken handrails or stairwells
- Malfunctioning elevators
- Negligent security, leading to robbery, assault, rape, and other violent attacks
In the event that a person suffers injury in a hotel due to some type of negligence, then the management or owners of that hotel may be held responsible for the damages incurred by the victim. Contact a personal injury lawyer if you have been injured in a hotel. We work to properly establish liability and secure injury compensation for our clients' pain, suffering and economic losses.
Dedicated Representation for Hotel Accident Claims
Your best chance at obtaining fair compensation for your hotel accident injuries is to retain the services of a competent and knowledgeable attorney. The legal team at Meyerkord & Meyerkord has been handling personal injury cases for many years, and we are ready and available to assist you in your case. We provide service to clients throughout the St. Louis area, and our goal in every case is to fight for a resolution that is in the best interest of our client. Contact us today for the legal representation you need to increase your chances of an advantageous outcome to your case.