Email Brian Kurth
Brian grew up in Reedsburg, Wisconsin. After graduating from the University
of Wisconsin-Madison, he worked for several years as an actuary in Milwaukee
and Chicago. He attended The John Marshall Law School in Chicago. He now
lives in Webster Groves, MO with his wife, Amy, and their 3 children.
Outside of work, Brian spends most of his time with his family including
coaching his kids’ baseball, basketball and softball teams.
The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
B.B.A. in Actuarial Science, 1996
- Missouri, 2007
- Illinois, 2008
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Missouri, 2008
- United States District Court, Western District of Missouri, 2008
- The Missouri Bar
- The Illinois Bar
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- St. Louis Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Illinois State Bar Association
Awards & Accolades
2014 & 2015 Missouri & Kansas
Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ List
Meyerkord v. The Zipatoni Company, -- S.W.3d --, 2008 WL 54557718 (Mo.App. E.D.), The Missouri Trial Attorney, Winter-Spring, 2009.
- Adjunct Professor, Webster University - Legal Studies Program, 2008 - present.
Meyerkord v. The Zipatoni Co., 276 S.W.3d 319 (Mo.App. E.D. 2008).
- Established false light invasion of privacy as a viable tort in Missouri.