Child Served Marijuana In French Fries
Posted By Meyerkord & Meyerkord, LLC
In a potentially dangerous product incident, an Ohio child was served
marijuana in her meal at a popular fast food restaurant. The Dayton mother is outraged
and says her 4-year-old daughter ate marijuana in the French fries from
a Wendy’s restaurant. The incident happened on Tuesday when the
mother took her daughters to Wendy’s. The mother claimed the French
fries looked charred, but when she looked closer, she realized there was
marijuana in the food. She told her daughter to spit them out. The mother
said she could see and smell the marijuana in the fries as well as paper.
The mother claimed when she called Wendy’s, the manager laughed at
her and said Wendy’s did not serve her marijuana-laced fries and
it was not the fault of employees. The woman called the police and they
confirmed it was marijuana-laced fries. According to police, there are
no surveillance cameras in Wendy’s food prep area. Police say it
will be hard to prove anything but will continue an investigation into
the incident. The Wendy’s Restaurant did provide a statement saying
the company will conduct a thorough internal investigation and resolve
the issue as soon as possible.
At Meyerkord and Meyerkord, LLC, our personal injury attorneys believe
manufacturers, distributors, suppliers and retailers should be held liable
for the injuries their dangerous products cause. If you are a victim of
a dangerous and defective product, you need expert legal support from
a law firm that is well versed in product liability laws and knows how
to fight for justice.
Contact Meyerkord and Meyerkord, LLC, for immediate help from a respected St.
Louis product liability lawyer and schedule a free consultation.